23 November 2011

YouTube Talents

I like to rummage around on YouTube and mostly I find a covered song, which is almost better than the original.

These are my favorite YouTube talents (the order doesn't matter):















I think it's nice to see that talented people, who have initially posted on youtube just cover songs but now also do originals and sometimes even signing a record deal and go on tour.
It's the same at all. If people don't support you -  listen to your music (or read the blog) - you can't be sucessful. I don't want to say that you shouldn't be yourself or change yourself. But if you want to be successful, you have to respond the people with what you're doing (and I hope I do ;)).
This YouTube talents convinced me with their music. What do you think of them?


1 Kommentar:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...