13 November 2011

Dear Santa...

All bloggies published their wishlists for christmas. Now it's time to present mine.

Always at the end of the year, I realize that I've forgotten to write down my ideas / wishes for christmas. So this is my wishlist (I've created a few minutes ago ;))

Well, #6 isn't really a wish for christmas, but for next year. Let's have a look..


  1. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Set
  2. MAC Ice Parade Eye Shadow
  3. The Original Moroccanoil, Oil Treatment & Moroccanoil, Hydrating Styling Cream
  4. IKEA, Hemnes Dressing Tabel With Mirror
  5. Laptop Case (doesn't have to be this one in the picture by asos)
  6. Living The Dream (spend about a year in California)


What's on your wishlist?






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...