25 Mai 2014

morning routine: moisturizing


moisturizing
i apply the dr. hauschka facial toner by spraying it on my face (two pumps)and spread the moist with a cotton pad. now my pores are fully prepared for hydration.
i tried a few day creams by dr. hauschka but they just don't work for me, which is why i stick to clinique's moisture surge intense. i know they recommend using the intense cream only for masks and for the night but it works great for me during the day. i always assumed that using rich creams was total nonsense since my skin already was oily but when i started using the intense cream my skin regenerated and the pimples soon got less. my skin over compensated the dryness by regreasing! who would have thought that!?! 
in summer i always apply sunscreen. it's so important to look after your skin - not only on your face! i received this facial sunscreen in a goodie bag and even though i used it every day last summer i still got some left. it smells a bit funny but did do it's job pretty good. however, i'm eager to try out some other ones. if you happen to know a good & not too heavy facial sunscreen please let me know! additionally, i use the city block sheer spf 25 which works perfectly as a makeup primer. 








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...