28 Mai 2014

extended weekend

two of my very good friends and i are going to milan, italy tomorrow! honestly, i've hardly seen anything of europe yet, but those city trips are totally becoming my thing :) it's so nice to experience other cultures, eating delicious food and maybe even speak another language. travelling - especially if only for a few days - can cause great stress, but as for me it forces me to relax, taking things as they come, but most of all - and this is the best one - let me forget work and all the other stuff on my to do list. 

i'm going to read maddie's city guide on the daily dose now. writing down a few street names never hurt nobody, right? ;)


oh, and don't forget to follow me on instagram @nissybunique



via


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...