18 Juni 2015

Roadtrip 2015 // Redondon Beach

April 21, 2015
I couldn’t wait to get to Redondo Beach, my home, the place it all started. That day I missed my girls Sandy, Sophie & Patty so much! I spent so much time with them back then; they are like sisters to me and I miss them so much! That’s why it was even cooler to get to see my ex teacher and dear friend Sabina for lunch -> selfie time!! ;) She recommended going hydro-biking in Long Beach to us which sounded like so much fun we put it on the far top of our to do list. Since my nails looked like those of a mechanic – no offense to those hard working guys & girls – I was desperate to stop by at my favorite mani pedi place. I convinced my brother – well it didn’t really take much – to get a mani pedi as well – no nail polish. We stopped by at my old apartment and at the happiest place on earth – no not Disneyland – Yogurtland!! I’m such an addict :)






 -> Posts of last time I was in Redondo Beach


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...