15 Mai 2012

Everybody Comes To Hollywood...

Hi friends,

I did a little Hollywood trip over the weekend and it was awesome! Even if I already visited Hollywood with my school, this was a new experience for me. On Saturday we visited the Walk of Fame and had lunch at Café Aubrey. Since I've never been in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the visit was a must. It was pretty cool but I don't have to go another time.. We also went to the Hollywood sign. The view is beautiful and took about a hundred photos ;) In the evening, we went out to the Avalon club. It was ok, but I really hope there are some cooler clubs here in LA too. 
On Sunday we spent the day on the Rodeo Drive. It's a beautiful promenade but I can't affort to buy something there - I'm a student now. Too bad! Anyways, the weekend was awesome but I really have to go for a nap now...






1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW those pics made my day , amazing!!!

    Don't forget to visit my blog in ur spare time and follow if you like it, then ofc I'll do the same with yours!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...