20 Mai 2012

Forever 21 & more

Hi lovies,

I totally forgot to show you my goodies I bought here in California. I love everything and I wish there would be a Forever 21 in Switzerland! I love this store and almost spent three hours in there ^^

I hope to find some cool vintage stores too and I really wanna check out some other cool stores... 
 
 


Forever 21 Dress

H&M Shoes

Shoes (unfortunately, I don't remember where I bought them -> bad blogger)
Aldo Bag

Forever 21 Necklace

Essie Nail Polish

Forever 21 Dress

Forever 21 Skirt



2 Kommentare:

  1. wow these are great purchases!:)
    We have a forever XXI over here in Brussels, it's not all too good for my wallet ;)
    I love their accessorizes!

    xx claude

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow das Kleid hat eine tolle Farbe und die Ballerinas sind sooo süß :)


    Liebste Grüße
    Ina :*


    PS: Schau doch auch mal bei mir vorbei, habe noch bis Sonntag für meine regelmäßigen Leser ein Gewinnspiel am laufen. Eventuell gefällt es dir ja und du hast Lust mitzumachen.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...