29 Februar 2012

Gimme Shelter



The Coachella Lookbook of Planet Blue really inspires me and I get kind of a festival feeling already. Although I'll not be at home this year and will miss all the festivals in Switzerland, I'm beyond excited because of my stay in sunny California. Unfortunately I can't attend to Coachella (that's why).

But these pictures should be an inspiration for all Coachella visitors... Shop the Coachella Lookbook here 

What do you think about the beautiful Gillian Zinser?









via Planet Blue



2 Kommentare:

  1. So pretty! Everything looks beyond amazing. Loveeeeee.

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love tho lookbook! Perfect festival styling, thanks for sharing!

    The Dreamer x
    www.tellhershesdreaming.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...