10 Januar 2012

Hi, I Am Nasty (Gal)

I just found those cute Knits and Blazers at Nasty Gal and I thought I have to show it here! I'm definitely ready for some sun and above all, for spring! And these cute clothes are perfect for it! Unfortunately I'm still on the spending diet , so I have no choice but dream of all the pretty things out there.
 
By the way, do you like Nasty Gal? I'm such a fan! If you haven't already checked it out, go for it here!
 


Stephanie Knit - Wine

Oversized Wave Knit - Red

 Fuzzy Stripe Knit

 

City Trench Coat

Sequin Crop Jacket 

What Comes Around Blazer - Blush

Overboard Blazer

  


2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, I liked all of these. The sweaters are so nice, I want them all. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the Stephanie knit in wine color and the metric knit! Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...