02 Januar 2012

First Post In 2012

New year, new colors ;) Do you like the new design of my blog?
I still have so much news for you. But of course I don't tell you all at once. So be sure to follow my blog via Google Friends Connect (GFC) and/or Bloglovin to be up to date

Since I couldn't decide on an outfit for NYE, I didn't set well with the make up. These are the eye shadows of Manhattan and Maybelline I bought. At the end, I opted for the one of maybelline.



 
I also wanted to try something new for my hair. I bought a serum from L'ORÉAL. It's wonderful! Acutally I'm a big fan of the products of Kérastase, but I'm pretty happy with this serum. My hair tips are alive and looking so damn good!



I found this cute necklace on H&M. I love the color! The necklace match perfect with my berry blouse.



Unfortunately I haven't a photo of my NYE outfit. Really bad, huh?! I guess I'm not a good blogger... I beg your pardon!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...