05 April 2014

I packed my bag and in it I put...

i'm busy packing and unpacking. i'm only gonna take hand luggage with me so this is quite a challenge! i know it's only for one week but don't you wish you could take your whole wardrobe with you? so that's exactely why i'm packing and unpacking. yesterday i started a first attempt, but when i realized that i was barely able to close the suitcase i began to unpack the whole thing again.. the second time my stuff would take up less than half the space which made me kinda nervous. did i forget something? i obviousely did...my cosmetics were still neatly placed on my dresser. therefore, i unpacked to whole suitcase again which made me getting super annoyed with myself. i'm 23 years old, i've been travelling my whole life starting by the age of 3! how on earth could it be so hard for me to pack a teeny tiny suitcase? 
i'm far from giving up though! after all it must be done by tonight ;)

this will hopefully help me getting in the mood...








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...