18 Oktober 2011

Wherever It Takes Us

My friend (who was already in Spain with me) and I are tired of the daily grind and we decided to travel to a destination in Europe for three days in mid-november. We don't know exactly where the short trip takes us, but we are spontaneous and adventurous. We agreed that we decide just a few days before we leave. Thus we pay only 100 CHF (max. 160 CHF) for the whole flight. The hotel shouldn't be too expensive but clean and central. I'm very grateful for suggestions! 

These are some of my favorite destinations... 






Images via Google, edited by NissyBunique




PS: Sorry for the german word "Wien". It means "Vienna". xox, Nissy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...