01 Oktober 2011

Favorite Of The Month: September 2011

Nadia Sarwar is an amazing blogger and the Favorite Of The Month in September. Almost every blogger should know her! Her blog FrouFrouu is absolutely more than a fashion blog. The photos are vintage classic and a bit nostalgic. We rarely see Nadia without a hat. I would recognize her anywhere of the world. She's amazing!

There are a few words from Nadia:
My blog is a mishmash of my inspirations, visual observations and personal style shots. I'm such an avid people-watcher - I take a camera with me wherever I go and like to take clandestine shots, it's all a bit creepy! I love East London for the general air of creativity and experimentation, but most enjoy finding well styled people where I'm least expecting them - they tend to be the unassuming ones, the real characters.
- Nadia Sarwar for Glamour UK

How did you decide to start a blog? And where did the idea for it’s name come from? I started the blog inspired by the many I read and as a creative outlet whilst I was studying. My style at the time was fairly girly (hard to believe now!) and I liked the alliteration, being a word lover, so it seemed like an apt name.
Are you a full-time blogger or do you have a 9-5?
I’m not a full time blogger, nor do I have a regular 9-5 – I have my toes dipped in lots of different pools!
Sum up your personal style in 5 words or less.
Vintage, menswear, hats.
What is your perfect or ideal weekend like?
A perfect weekend would be having the time to read, photograph, thrift, create and spend time with the people that make me laugh.
-Q&A by MYFDBlog with Nadia Sarwar






Looks by FrouFrouu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...