02 August 2015

Roadtrip 2015 // Kilauea Light

May 7, 2015
We got up early that day because we booked us a boat tour along the Na Pali Coast, which is only accessable by boat or hiking the Kalalau Trail. I didn't bring my camera on the boat, only my gopro which I only used for some underwater videos. I just wanted to enjoy a day off of any social media and tech stuff. But you're going to see bits and pieces of the coast in the next post.

We spotted this little lighthouse on the way to Hanalei in the afternoon and just had to stop and take some photos. This view is so scenic, you could easily use it as a subject for a postcard.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...