29 März 2015

Wishlist: Fragrnace

Only 15 days to go!

Counting the days! Guys, do you know that feeling when that special day is coming closer and closer and you get those butterflies in your stomach? Isn't it wonderful?!

Next to my beauty wishlist there are also some fragrances I absolutely NEED to have! I already have the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet and girl one year later I'm not at all tired of that flowery, flirtatious, light smell of it. I only got the small 1.7 oz bottle definitely have to get the bigger one though. And as I finished nearly all my other perfumes I'm looking forward to getting some new ones (maybe Elisabeth and James Nirvana and the Estée Lauder Modern Muse Chic). Any recommendations?





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...