22 März 2015

Wishlist: Beauty

Only 22 days to go!

If you happen to not know what I'm referring to I'm happy to help you out on this one ;) My brother and I are going on a one month roadtrip through California in mid-april! So you guys know from this posts here, here and here that I'm watching lots of Youtube videos and as I do so I always make sure to write down the beauty products I'd like to get my hands on. I'm already loving the Kiehl's ultra facial cream - and the creamy eye treatment which I totally forgot to put in this little collage - I'm taking prescribed medication for my skin and this moisturizer does amazing things. I'm going to list all the other products below and hopefully going to be writing a review very soon!



Benefit Cosmetics - Puff Off!
Kiehl's - Ultra Facial Cream
Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plump Collagen Lip Shine
Laura Mercier - Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner
Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer 
First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Lip Therapy
Hourglass - Ambient Blush
Beauty Blender



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...