09 Mai 2013

on the road: morning glory

hi gorgeous,

i don't really like getting up early but i actually am an early bird. i love the time i spend in my car driving to the office and just enjoying the beautiful view (same for the way back home). it's almost like you are driving into a different world. the car for me is like the rabbit whole for alice or the closet for the guys of narnia ;) it makes me see things different.
nice and generous as i am (just kidding..no wait, i am nice and generous ;)) i'd like to share one picture "on the road" per week. 

for those who can't wait: check out my instagram or twitter and follow me @nissybunique





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...