07 September 2012

New Life In Santa Barbara

Hi lovies,

I just realized that I'm a horrible blogger!! I'm so sorry for the missing posts, it's just so much going on in my life right now! I moved to Santa Barbara last weekend and it took me a forever to pack everything in my suitcases! I simply shopped too much the last few month!!
So I left my friends in LA to start a new life (well for 3 month) here. Everything is good so far and I already met some awesome people! I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun! 

The bad news are: I don't have WiFi at my apt =( So I can't promise to post more but I'm really trying hard!
Follow me on Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram to catch up the latest thing =)
 
Here are some of my impressions of Santa Barbara:





1 Kommentar:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...