27 Juli 2012

MAC Cosmetics

Acutally I just wanted to get a lipstick. Those who read my blog regularly already know that of course I ended up with some more goodies than just a lipstick ;) 
My natural lip color is already redish (bright red/dark rose). But since I just wear brown eyeliner during the day (black when I'm going out), I thought it would be fun to add a little more color.
By the way, I don't use any mascara. The reason is simple, I just don't know how to apply it right. My lashes always stick together and after two minutes wearing my glasses I get pissed because they are full of mascara ^^
I felt in love with the MAC Cremesheen Crosswires. The color is not too loud (the lipstick looks redder on the picture than it acutally is) and perfect for day time. As mentioned before I not only bought the lipstick but also powder and blush (both MAC as well). Normally I just apply Clinique's City Block Sheer (SPF 25 or 40) and that's it but it feels nice to wear some powder and a little blush when I'm going out. I feel comfortable and pretty. But the best thing about it: it's the first time my skin does'nt respond with hundreds of pimples - yayy!

What do you think about MAC products? And which is your favorite?


MAC Cremesheen Crosswires A62

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus & MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...