12 Februar 2014

rebel

it's only the second month of the new year and i'm already stress out - S.O.S! as my skin was finally getting better due to this all natural product, it broke out again this weekend. i also got a gross blister on my bottom lip. my friends named him allen harper (those who watch two and a half men know why) which i find matches perfectly. although, i have to deal with some more pimples (and the blister) i feel much better - even more confident - since i started using the dr. hauschka cleansing cream. moreover, i'm positive that my skin will recover as soon as the working days are getting shorter and i'm able to catch up on sleep.

this is what the world wide web told me (i just googled "face mapping"):

excuse my tired eyes
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...